They keep on hiring us year after year because:
• Our photos help you sell your projects, products and services.
• Our rates are sensible.
• We minimize travel expenses. We can group jobs from our wide variety of clients into our famous no-travel-expense photo trips, which saves you money.
• You get unlimited use rights with no extra fee and no buyout costs.
• You get great architectural and industrial photos that meet your needs and budget, in spite of tricky shooting conditions, garbled directions, prickly security guards, and other everyday challenges.
• We look at each assignment from your perspective. We’re part of your team and our job is to
do what you want done.
• We represent you effectively and courteously to your dealers, clients and users of your products.
• We work closely with you, your local representative or your on-site people to work out shooting details. We get in touch with you from the field if on-site conditions require your input.
• You get creativity in addition tonot instead ofyour particular directions.
• We shoot high-resolution digital and you get your images mailed to you quickly on disk. We also maintain an archive copy at our office.
The vast majority of our photo assignments come from clients who rely on us year after year to provide them with effective architectural and industrial images for annual reports, catalogs, websites, exhibits, advertisements, brochures, e-blasts, newsletters, display prints for the conference room every kind of corporate print and electronic communication. Download our 2015 No-Travel-Expense Photo Trips brochure to see our routes, schedule, and rates.
Partial Client List
All American Homes
APAThe Engineered Wood Association
ASC Profiles Inc.
The Bratney Companies
Braun & Butler, Inc
Brown Minneapolis Tank
Building Profit Magazine
CTB/Brock Grain Systems
Felderman Design - Build
Figg Engineering Group
Heritage Building Systems
Lester Building Systems
Mead & Hunt
Page Two Publications
PDM Service Centers
Pedersen Power Products
Pittsburg Tank & Tower
R.E. Noah & Company
South Sound Solar
Whole Foods, Inc.
Yeomans Chicago Corp.